Mature, responsible adults are needed at our Cat Adoption Center. If you can dedicate 1 morning or afternoon a week to help us with kennel work and playing with our cats, we could use your help. Must be 21 years old to apply. Volunteers are needed for many things. Of course, our Foster Care Program is vital as well. We can’t have dogs without our foster families but we need you for so much more. Here are some of the ways we could use help:
– volunteers to develop ideas for fundraisers and to follow through with these ideas
– advertising for the fundraisers
– computer work
– taking pictures for the websites
– transporting the animals when there’s an emergency, or meet a transport when we have pets coming in from another shelter
– as there is always paperwork, a person that has great organizational skills
There are a great many ways you can help, what is your niche? Start today by clicking here and listing “volunteering” as your topic!
Foster a Rose Hope Rescue Dog or Cat
We are always in need of foster homes. If we had more people to volunteer their service to foster we could help more dogs, puppies, cats, and kittens.
RHR will pay for the food and vet care, and we need the foster family to agree to transport the animal(s) to and from adoption events and vet appointments. We will do our best to work out other means of transportation when you are unable to do so.
If you’re interested in fostering a pet, please click here and select “foster” as your topic.